Access the Program
Read more about the performers, designers and director in our digital program!
Visiting the Center for this Performance
We're adhering to health and safety rules set up by both state and county health officials as well as the Actors' Equity Association. In order to hold this performance, we ask you to respect the following health rules when visiting the Center:
- UPDATE! For this production, fully vaccinated audience members are not required to wear masks. Unvaccinated audience members are strongly encouraged to wear masks to keep our artists, audience members, and staff safe.
- No concessions will be on sale for this performance. Explore Olde Town Arvada or visit one of our Dining Partners before your performance!
- Seats under the cover will be physically distanced appropriately, based on current state and county health guidelines.
- Lawn seating is General Admission. Once you find your seat, we ask you do not move once you find your spot.
- All guests will be expected to abide by social distancing while visiting the Center.
- Visitors who do not comply with these rules may be asked to leave the performance without a refund.
Follow the link below to read more about health and safety at the Center.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Visiting the Galleries
We will be adding complimentary gallery tickets to your reservation. If you would like to arrive early to view our galleries, please make sure you have your gallery ticket with you and stop by our friendly Box Office staff so they can count your visit for your gallery attendance.
This musical is for everyone! ADA seating options are available for this performance. If you require special seating, please contact the Box Office at 720-898-7200x1, or please enter those needs in the notes field on the checkout screen.
If you require an additional access service to fully participate or have any questions about accessibility, please contact our Box Office at email@example.com. To ensure the best experience, please try to contact us at your soonest convenience.