Adopt an Artwork
$500 donation (per artwork)
Adopting an artwork is a unique way to share your love of art and be involved in presenting an original artwork from a Colorado or regional artist. Your tax-deductible gift provides symbolic ownership of the special piece you choose to adopt.
Adopting an artwork supports the Arvada Center Galleries and ensures that our galleries can remain free for all. A portion of every adoption goes directly to the artist.
Adopt an Artwork Now
Anyone can adopt an artwork, including friends, families, businesses and other community organizations. It’s easy to adopt - here is the process:
- Visit the Arvada Center Galleries or attend an exhibition preview event.
- Once you have chosen an artwork you enjoy, reach out to our Annual Giving Manager Jarrod Markman at email@example.com; 720.898.7226. You can also go directly to this webpage.
- When you adopt an artwork, your name will be immediately showcased on a label for the duration of the exhibition (you can also remain anonymous if preferred).
- You'll receive information on the work you have selected, including history about the artwork and artist.
- We will send you a thank you letter, a formal acknowledgment of your tax-deductible contribution and all of your donor benefits. See below for the full listing of adoption benefits.
- When the exhibition season is complete, you will be invited to a private appreciation event in the galleries with other supporters and the Gallery Manager and Director of Galleries and Curator.